Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Something Worth Mentioning

Considering I haven't blogged for a year, I have a lot to catch up on.  I've decided that I'm only good at blogging when I really want to be... and well, we could say that I haven't made it a priority.  BUT, I think I finally have a few things worth mentioning...

#1- I am officially a graduate!  I can hardly believe that day has come and gone! Somedays I thought it would never come...

#2- I have a brand new nephew! His name is Kaden Blake Folsom and I love him to pieces. 

Graduation day was one of the happiest days of my life. I'm not joking.  I graduated from the U of U with my BFA in Modern Dance and a minor in Health Promotion and Education.  I think almost everyone but my family asks me "what are you going to do with that?" WELL.... I want to be a high school dance teacher, and believe it or not you do need a degree for that! It would truly be my dream job (besides being a mother of course.) So now I gotta find that job! Wish me luck! In the meantime I'll still be teaching dance at the studio I've been at all my life.  The two things I love the most are dance and kids so I'm content to have this job in the meantime. 

And secondly, my darling nephew Kaden was born May 25, 2013.  I love him so much already and I've only seen him once! He makes the first grandchild on my side of the family and so he is definitely going to be a spoiled little boy! He looks JUST like his daddy!  It makes me so excited to one day be a mother.  There is something so special about holding a brand new baby.  They are so innocent and precious and you can't help but think about where they just came from.  Just talking about it makes me tear up! haha I'm such a baby myself... it's ridiculous sometimes.







 Only 6 of the 22 seniors I graduated with... don't know where everyone else was. 
This is one of my favorite professors Sharee who I will never forget.  She pushed me in ways no one else could have and I will forever be grateful! She definitely showed me "tough love." 

 This building was my home for 4 good but long years! 

  As kids me and Blake use to always share a birthday cake because our birthdays are 10 days apart. This day we got to share a graduation cake! Thanks mom ;) 







(Totally a joke) 

I also want to thank my in-laws who came to support me at my graduation.  Kevin, Cindy, Josh, Kelli, and Kenzlee... thanks for coming! I love you guys so much! I have been blessed with WONDERFUL in-laws!

-Cindy I'd love to get the pictures you took from this day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment